Halleck Creek Ranch donors are essential to the success of each student and an integral part of our team. Donor support allows Halleck Creek Ranch to offer our equine assisted activities and therapeutic riding program at little to no cost to each student – to ensure that the program is always available to families with financial needs, and to keep a diverse community of participants. In addition to program support, donors help maintain the ranch, fund special purchases and projects, and provide quality-care for the horse herd. Halleck Creek Ranch is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation and a registered California charity. All donations are tax deductible according to current tax law.
Ways you can directly support our mission:
- Make a cash donation for general support
- Support or sponsor one of our therapy horses to help us provide them the best care possible!
- Sponsor a student by funding a scholarship through our Breaking Barriers Fund
- Donate stock or leave a legacy gift
- Give directly to our reserve fund at the Marin Community Foundation
- Donate needed in-kind items listed here or from our Amazon Wishlist
- Sponsor one of our community events
- Give thru Mill Valley Market’s Shop & Give program
- Donate a horse to the Halleck Creek Herd
- Volunteer your time, expertise and energy!